- Go to the Youth Services desk to sign up and get your reading log.
- Set a reading goal such as 20 minutes a day.
- Parents may read to younger children.
- Audio books and storytime participation at the library count too!
- Visit the library weekly and go to the Youth Services desk to record how many hours you’ve read, get your reading log stamped, and
receive special reading incentives. (Must read at least 1 hour to get weekly prize.)
- Each hour of reading/listening earns you a chance to win in the grand prize drawing on July 29.
- Parents of children 6 and under are encouraged to sign up their child. When your child reaches a total of 10 hours of reading or being read to they will be
rewarded with a prize from the treasure chest and a chance to win a Kindle, 6” E Ink Display, WI-FI.
- Children 7 and up: Read 20 hours and you will be rewarded with a prize from the treasure chest and a chance to win a Kindle, 6” E Ink Display, WI-FI.
- Grand prize winners will be notified by phone on
July 29-30. Grand prizes winners may pick up their prizes between Wednesday, July 30 and Saturday, August 23.