Take an Online Course with Universal Class
Register for Universal Class.
Register with your library barcode number. The library has new cards with 14-digit barcodes. If your card number begins with the letter P, please come in to the library with your card and an ID to get a new card.
Log in from any computer with your username and password.
Universal Class offers more than 500 online non-credit courses FREE with your Winfield Library card. You must come to the library for a one-time set-up of your free account. After the initial set-up you may log in and learn from any computer!
- You will need to create an account and
have a valid e-mail address to sign up for
- You are welcome to enroll in up to 5
- You have up to 6 months to finish each
- You have access to your course 24/7 via
- Attend class and do assignments on your
- Each course has a real instructor who you
may communicate with using e-mail.
- These are non-credit courses and are
provided for your personal enrichment.
These courses are not intended to be a
substitute for any state, government,
licensing, or educational requirements.